SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE (Free Shipping) LT360 CBD Pain Balm
$49.99 / month
LT360 CBD Pain Balm starts with a magnesium oil base that relaxes the muscles. Then we add organically grown and certified, lab-tested pure CBD isolate to reduce pain and inflammation. Our proprietary essential oil blend is then added to create the best pain cream available! This pain cream is very concentrated, so a little goes a long way!
- Magnesium Chloride – nature’s muscle relaxer. Transdermal magnesium helps reduced muscle aches, pains, cramping and spasms, thus increasing athletic performance.
- CBD – exhibits effects that can positively impact pain, swelling, and inflammation, similarly to how the endocannabinoid system in our bodies works.
- Other pain relieving ingredients include:
- Wintergreen – a “counterirritant” to relieve muscle pain. Counterirritants work by causing irritation that reduces pain and swelling in the underlying tissue. Wintergreen oil is also used to kill germs on the skin.
- Menthol – stimulates cold receptors that create a cooling sensation on and under your skin, helping to relieve pain.
- Cayenne – capsaicin (a major constituent of cayenne peppers) works by blocking Substance P, which is the neurotransmitter associated with the sensation of pain, and therefore reduces pain.
- Marjoram – relaxes muscle spasms and tension. It’s known for its ability to ease pain and inflammation.
- Rosemary – is known to reduce pain, soothe inflammation, eliminate headaches, and strengthen the immune system.
Massage a small amount directly onto skin 3-5 times daily for rapid pain and inflammation reduction on:
- Wherever pain is felt
- Benefits of LT360 CBD Pain Balm include:
- Pain relief
- Muscle relaxant
- Anxiety relief
Great for sore muscles post workout!
CBD Isolate from hemp is legal in the US. It is a non psychoactive cannabinoid that does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.